Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy New Year!






















I know this year has flown by for many, and you probably know that the last few months have CREPT by for me. Mike is the first thing I think of when I wake up each morning, and he is my last thought each night when I fall alseep (that is, WHEN I can sleep!)


Now that we've reached the halfway point in this deployment, I feel safe in taking a deep breath and being OPTIMISTIC about his safe return home. I've been working on a scrapbook for him, and wanted to share some of the pictures of Mike in uniform - some were taken during training exercises, some taken during his first trip to Fallujah, and some are from ceremonies.


Enjoy the pics, and here's to a HOPEFUL New Year!

1 comment:

Lynita said...

Wow it is fun to see all the pix, I can't believe you're half way there! I too am optimistic about his safe return! I hope the next few months fly by for you!